Conference Bulletin No. 4: Commission Session Assessment by Delegations
1. The secretariat will seek the views of delegations on the content and organizational aspects of the seventy-second session of the Commission to assess its relevance, effectiveness and quality with a view towards improving future sessions.
2. The views will be collected through a questionnaire, a copy of which will be provided to each delegation. The secretariat requests that each delegation complete one questionnaire which reflects the consolidated view of the delegation's members.
3. It is recommend that the questionnaire be completed at the end of the session. However, if delegates must depart early, it is requested that the questionnaire be filled prior to their departure.
4. Delegations are requested to drop the completed questionnaires in the box located near the exit of the conference room.
5. The secretariat thanks the delegations for taking the time to provide their valuable feedback.