International Conference on Regional Integration and Economic Resilience
The United Nations ESCAP East and North-East Asia Office, together with Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Korea International Economic Association (KIEA), organized the International Conference on Regional Integration and Economic Resilience in Seoul, Republic of Korea from 13 to 14 June, 2017. Hosted by the Asiatic Research Institute of Korea University, the Conference provided a platform for academics and policy makers to discuss how to bolster regional economic cooperation and integration in Asia amid global economic uncertainties and rising protectionism.
On the first day, the Conference focused on reviewing recent developments in the Asian and global economy and identifying challenges to regional economic integration and cooperation. On the second day, the Conference discussed the role of trade and investment integration in promoting inclusive and sustainable growth in Asia. Regional economic cooperation and integration were also highlighted as key to achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Please read the press release here.
- D1-01. ADB_Mr. Yasuyuki Sawada
- D1-02. University of Tokyo_Mr. Masahiro Kawai
- D1-03. University of Hong Kong_Mr. Larry Qiu
- D1-04. ADB_Ms. Cyn-Young Park
- D1-05. University of Sydney_Mr. John Romalis
- D1-06. Waseda University_Mr. Shujiro Urata
- D1-07. Korea University_Mr. Sung Jin Kang
- D1-08. University of Hong Kong_Mr. Larry Qiu
- D1-09. Waseda University_Mr. Yasuyuki Todo
- D1-10. ADB_Mr. Fahad Khan
- D2-01. ADB_Ms. Cyn-Young Park
- D2-02. ESCAP-ENEA_Mr. Kilaparti Ramakrishna
- D2-03. Korea University_Mr. Jong-Wha Lee
- D2-04. ADB_Mr. Yasuyuki Sawada
- D2-05. University of Sydney_Mr. John Romalis
- D2-06. Waseda University_Mr. Yasuyuki Todo